My week started with watching my best friend get married and is ending with climbing an enormous mountain. Big things, people! Here’s what I’m thinking about in between all that:
- I’m researching hangover foods for an upcoming recipe post (and past weekend real life experience).
- Best mashup of the summer. Repeat repeat repeat.
- I love my Vitamix- definitely going to try some of these recipes!
- We have ZERO real problems– if you’re healthy, safe, and loved, be grateful.
- Some weeks I’m just harder on myself than others. Here’s how to love yourself no matter what.
- There is a very soft spot in my heart for figs.
- Let’s up our breakfast game, shall we? Cereal is so 2014.
- The world is exploding with zucchini this time of year. Can’t eat ’em fast enough? Freeze those suckers!
- It’s creeping into the end of summer and I still haven’t gotten to a lot of these things.
- If you can climb a mountain, you can do anything.